Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Salene's NRCOC Preschool Fieldtrip to the Airport

On April 26, 2013 I accompanied Salene on her class field trip to the Airport. While exploring the airplane and the cockpit was fun the best part of the day was that Salene and I had one on one "Mommy and Me" time!
The tire on the Emergency Vehicle
The Emergency vehicle showing the kids how far the water can spray out of the truck
Add caption



Watching the plane take off into the beautiful sky


Such a special day!

Salene and Caroline (Future pilot and Co pilot) 

I have no doubt she probably could fly this plane!! LOL!!

Three buddies: Salene, Reagen, and Caroline

The Crew! Luke, Caroline & Carter Rhoad, Reagen and Salene

You dont realize how enormous the engines are until you are standing up close

2 comments:

  1. Um, if only that pilot knew that Salene was the female version of Dennis The Menace, I don't think he would have dared put her in the captain seat. I get chill bumps thinking of her even attempting it. LOL! Very COOL field trip location btw. I once tried to plan a party at the airport for this exact experience, but due to 9-11 it would NOT be permitted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!!! The teachers husband works there. Only reason they were able to do it. She does it every year. Happy Saleece is in her class next year. She will get to go too :-))

    ReplyDelete