Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saleece's End of year Preschool Program

Saleece finished up "the Threes" at North Raleigh Church of Christ! One more year for her there in Ms. Angie's FOURS!! She knew the words to every song (shes been singing them every day at home. But when she walked on stage...her face said it all!! She didnt sing at all!!!!

"I dont care what you say...IM NOT SINGING A WORD!!!" 


"AND I MEAN IT!!!!"











They sang a raelly cute "froggy song" and made these adorable hats and shirts. Each shirt had  ma fingerprint from each classmate with theirs names under it! 

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that Leecie's smile is beyond contagious!!!!!!!! I love the hands crossed. And those outfits are TOOOOO cute. L and J will be frogs next year. I may have to share the t-shirt idea with Donna. Josh's mom will be their teacher.

    ReplyDelete